- Golf short stay
16.05.2019 – 19.10.2019
The S. Vigilio Siusi Golf Course, just 4 km from our hotel, is one oft the most beautiful golf courses in Italy: idyllically situated ponds, ravines, streams, fascinating waterfalls and the breathtaking landscape of the Dolomites make golfing on the 18-hole golf course an unique experience.
- 3 overnights with breakfast
- 20% discount on the green fee
- guaranteed tee times
- relax in the wellness area with heated panoramic outdoor pool
From Euro 267 per person in a double-room
- Beginner’s golfing holidays
16.05.2019 – 19.10.2019
Have you ever thought about learning to play golf? Combine your holidays in the Dolomites with a one-week intensive golf course at the San Vigilio Siusi Golf Club! You will easily learn the basics of golf, stance and grip, swing, pitching, chipping and putting, as well as golf etiquette rules, and finally get the „course permission“.
- 6 or 7 overnight stays with breakfast (arrival: Sa/Su/Mo)
- 4 days intensive course (Tuesday to Friday, 10 hours in total) with a professional golf instructor, inluding „course permission“ certificate
- rental clubs, balls and fees for the duration of the course
From Euro 894 per person in a double-room
(Minimum number of participants: 2. Single courses on request. Offer subject to availability.)
- Cultural holiday in South Tyrol
20.06.2019 – 19.10.2019
Italy’s northernmost province is known for his eye-catching landscape and breathtaking nature but also offers lots of art and cultural treasures, interesting architecture, buildings steeped in history and alpine traditions. Perfect for your next cultural holiday!
With the Museumobil Card you can visit a big range of museums, collections and exhibitions in South Tyrol and use all means of public transport to explore the region!
- 5 overnight stays with breakfast
- Free entry to more than 90 museums, collections and exhibitions in South Tyrol
- Booklet „Museums in South Tyrol“
- Free use of all means of public transport in South Tyrol
From Euro 480 per person in a double-room
- Authentic Törggelen – hiking and culinary delights
26.09.2019 - 19.10.2019
Living culture and culinary delights in one weekend: take the opportunity and recharge your batteries on a hike in the coloured landscape in the autumn sun and taste the fruits of the harvest.
The guided hike leads through old farmsteads and mountain restaurants, through sloping vineyards, chestnut groves and orchards. You will have the possibility to learn more about typical farms and the winegrowing during a wine tasting. The lunch with traditional dishes at the farm inn is not only a culinary pleasure, it helps you to recharge your batteries for the hike back to the starting point.
- 3 overnight stays with breakfast (arrival day: Thursday)
- Guided autumn excursion on the farm trail of Aica di Fiè
- Guided hike through the vineyards and vine tasting at the Prackfolerhof farm
- Tasting of typical autumn dishes at the Innerperskoler farm inn
From Euro 317 per person in a double-room.
- Rural authenticity: Your mountain experience in autumn
06.10. - 13.10.2019
Mountain hut hike: Absolute relaxation guaranteed
On this 3-day hike accompanied by a local hiking guide, you will find all the good food, relaxation and authentic nature you could ever wish for. During the hikes you will learn a wealth of fascinating information about the oldest and most species-rich nature reserve in South Tyrol and the Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage. You will spend two nights (Sunday and Monday) in traditional mountain huts and eat hearty South Tyrolean fare. Authentic experiences for body and soul are guaranteed. After that, you can enjoy the rest of your holidays in the autumn countryside of South Tyrol.
- Guided 3-day hike (Sun – Tue) in the Sciliar-Catinaccio nature reserve and in the Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage
- 3 course dinner, overnight stay and breakfast at the Hofer Alpl mountain hut
- Lunch at the Rifugio Monte Cavone
- Guided hike tot he Monte Balzo peak to see the phenomenon known as the “Enrosadira”
- Dinner, overnight stay and breakfast at the Rifugio Monte Cavone
- 5 overnight stays with breakfast in at the Sonus Alpis (Tue – Sun).
From Euro 655 per person in a double-room
- Christmas at the foot of the Sciliar
19.12.2019 – 28.12.2019
During the Christmas Market in the historic centre of the village, farmers and artisans will open their shops, presenting and selling their products. Among them, there is a basket maker, teas and herbs grown by Martha Mulser and many others. A magnificent setting will surround everything. Everybody will be able to enjoy fine winter specialties: from biscuits to hot mulled wine, “Zelten” and the famous sweet “Krapfen”.
- 3 overnights with breakfast
- Visit of Castelrotto’s steeple
Who wants to see Castelrotto from above has to take advantage of climbing up the 298 steps of Castelrotto’s steeple at 82 metres: There you can enjoy the wonderful view over the village and the lovely Christmas market.
- Guided lantern walk and a cup of mulled wine
Walk up to the Calvary Hill in the heart of Castelrotto in the lantern light. You will be accompanied by old stories about the village and the Calvary hill, also called “Colle”.
Afterwards, warm yourself with a hot drink and enjoy the special atmosphere at the Christmas market.
From Euro 296 per person in a double-room
- Snowshoeing in King Laurins magical world
04.01.2020 – 28.03.2020
Snowshoeing in fresh-fallen snow and through the untouched winter landscape is the best way to discover the picturesque Alpe di Siusi holiday area in the most natural way. During two guided snowshoe hikes in the Dolomites, you can enjoy the hidden beauty of King Laurins magic kingdom.
- 7 overnights with breakfast (day of arrival: Saturday)
- Thermos flask
With the Alpe di Siusi thermos flask, you'll be best equipped for the winter outdoors and also have a souvenir to take home.
- Tuesday: Snowshoe Hike through the Ciamin Valley
Ciamin valley is a wildly romantic valley between the Sciliar and the Catinaccio. The destination of the hike is the “Rechter Leger”, a beautiful vantage point and rest area with a view of the Principe towers and the Ciamin peaks.
- Friday: Snowshoe Hike across Europe’s Largest Alpine Pasture
Starting point of the trip is Compaccio/Alpe di Siusi. From there you have to follow the snow-covered winter trail to Panorama and Spitzbühl. After an easy descent to the Ciapit valley follows the ascent to the Punta D’Oro. After lunch the trail takes you back to Compaccio.
From Euro 620 per person in a double-room
- Winter "Berglertafel" - A gourmet buffet with a panoramic view
07.02.2020 – 09.02.2020
The Berglertafl in winter is a “Flying Buffet”with fabulous gastronomic specialities. The venue is the Proa, a mountain pasture with a spectacular view of the Catinaccio. You can sock up the cosy atmosphere, sitting around fireplaces on bales of strow and stumps over a mulled wine and with the sound of folklike live music.
It’s a feast for the eyes as well as the stomach, as you will discover when the day draws to a close with a view over the famed Alpenglow of the Catinaccio at sunset.
- 2 overnight stays with breakfast
- Flying Buffet at 1 p.m. – classic dishes with a creative twist
- Seiser Alm Buff
From Euro 271 per person in a double-room
Request this offer now »