- Golf short stay
14.06.2020 – 18.10.2020
The S. Vigilio Siusi Golf Course, just 4 km from our hotel, is one oft the most beautiful golf courses in Italy: idyllically situated ponds, ravines, streams, fascinating waterfalls and the breathtaking landscape of the Dolomites make golfing on the 18-hole golf course an unique experience.
- 3 overnights with breakfast
- 20% discount on the green fee
- guaranteed tee times
- relax in the wellness area with heated panoramic outdoor pool
From Euro 282 per person in a double-room
- Beginner’s golfing holidays
14.06.2020 – 18.10.2020
Have you ever thought about learning to play golf? Combine your holidays in the Dolomites with a one-week intensive golf course at the San Vigilio Siusi Golf Club! You will easily learn the basics of golf, stance and grip, swing, pitching, chipping and putting, as well as golf etiquette rules, and finally get the „course permission“.
- 6 or 7 overnight stays with breakfast (arrival: Sa/Su/Mo)
- 4 days intensive course (Tuesday to Friday, 10 hours in total) with a professional golf instructor, inluding „course permission“ certificate
- rental clubs, balls and fees for the duration of the course
From Euro 954 per person in a double-room
(Minimum number of participants: 2. Single courses on request. Offer subject to availability.)
- Culinary weeks in Autumn in the Dolomites
05.09.2020 - 13.09.2020
03.10.2020 - 11.10.2020
The breathtakingly beautiful autumn countryside guarantees moments of relaxation and culinary pleasure in nature at its very best. On a guided hike on the Seiser Alm you will hear all the tales of the autumn traditions, sagas and legends of local lore. In a traditional hut you will prepare mouth-watering dishes with buckwheat during a cooking workshop. All of which, naturally, you will be sampling in the hut. On Thursday you can learn how to bake traditional bread together with a baker. You will learn how Schüttelbrot rye flatbread got its name, and the right way to shape the “Vinschgerlen” pair-bread. At the end, you can go home with your own homemade Schüttelbrot and hand-shaped Vinschger Paarl.
- 7 overnight stays with breakfast (arrival day: Saturday/Sunday)
- Guided hike and awarded cousine around the plant buckwheat on the Seiser Alm
- Schüttelbrot & Vinschgerle - South Tyrolean bread baking course
- Balance Gadget
From Euro 645 per person in a double-room.
- Autumn in South Tyrol: it’s Törggele-time
01.10.2020 - 18.10.2020
Living culture and culinary delights in one weekend: take the opportunity and recharge your batteries on a hike in the coloured landscape in the autumn sun and taste the fruits of the harvest.
The guided hike leads through old farmsteads and mountain restaurants, through sloping vineyards, chestnut groves and orchards. You will have the possibility to learn more about typical farms and the winegrowing during a wine tasting. The lunch with traditional dishes at the farm inn is not only a culinary pleasure, it helps you to recharge your batteries for the hike back to the starting point.
- 3 overnight stays with breakfast (arrival day: Thursday)
- Guided autumn excursion on the farm trail of Aica di Fiè
- Guided hike through the vineyards and vine tasting at the Prackfolerhof farm
- Tasting of typical autumn dishes at the Innerperskoler farm inn
From Euro 336 per person in a double-room.