Relax and live in merula
A spacious apartment that offers visually separated living and sleeping areas that guarantee individuality and freedom.
Bright spacious apartment (35-45 m²) with natural wooden flooring, furniture made of local spruce combined with leather, sleeping area with double bed, living area separated visually or via sliding door with sofa, digital TV, Wi-Fi, safe, fully equipped kitchen with dining area, bathroom with shower, hairdryer and high-quality toiletries, private terrace/balcony with views of the mountains or the surrounding Alpine meadows.
From 106 Euro
35 - 45 m²
- Natural wooden flooring
- Nespresso machine
- Bathroom with shower
- Vanity mirror
- Hot-water bottle
- Bathrobe and slipper
- Digital TV
- Bird's-eye view
Our rooms and apartments are unique.
Therefore slight differences in the plans are possible.
- Services included
- every day, enjoy a hearty breakfast with fresh local produce (open until 11 a.m.)
- a bright lounge bar with panoramic windows, fireplace, piano and cellar
- a sun terrace with views of the nearby Sciliar massif and the surrounding mountainous scenery
- an outdoor swimming pool heated all year round, with a meadow where you can lie down and enjoy the sun
- use of the wellness oasis: Finnish sauna, steam bath, bio sauna and solarium
- a relaxation room with breath-taking mountain views
- a soft bathrobe and slippers for the duration of your stay
- a large fitness room
- a music library so that you can listen to great music while you admire the scenery
- prestigious musical events in the hotel
- a soundproof rehearsal studio for musicians
- private parking space (partly roofed)
- a lockable storage for bikes and skis, with heated ski-boot room
- exclusive benefits at S. Vigilio Siusi Golf Course, such as discount on green fee, guaranteed tee times
- WLAN internet connection throughout the hotel
- Alpe di Siusi Holiday Area Live Client Card
- daily cleaning of the apartments
- Prices and discounts
Summer day Week 16th May until 28th June 2019
22nd September until 19th October 2019
€ 106,00 € 665,00 29th June until 31st July 2019
22nd August until 21st September 2019
€ 112,00 € 707,00 1st August until 21st August 2019 € 128,00 € 805,00 Winter day Week 6th January until 1st February 2019
10th March until 25th March 2019
€ 106,00 € 665,00 19th December until 24th December 2018
2nd February until 9th March 2019
€ 112,00 € 707,00 25th December until 5th January 2019 € 128,00 € 805,00
Rates per person including breakfast and daily cleaning.
Double room single use on request.
Download price list
On your departure, you will be charged the tourist tax (2.30 Euro per day per person, 2.50 Euro from 01-01-2020), which is meant to contribute to the preservation of the cultural and natural heritage of our region.
- Starting from May 2019, the Sonus Alpis becomes an adults only Residence Hotel conceived to offer all guests over 16 a stress-free break among like-minded people in quiet and relaxed ambience.
- Rooms are available from 3 pm. Guests arriving after 7 pm are asked to give us notice by phone. Rooms have to be left within 10 am on the day of departure.
- Reservations are confirmed only after payment of a deposit of 30% of the total price to our bank account. In case of cancellation, the deposit will not be refunded.
- Cancellations in the 14 days before arrival are charged with 70% of the total price.
- Late arrivals and anticipated departures are charged with the entire price of the booked period.
- Cancellation terms will apply independently of wheter cancelled rooms or apartments are hired out again for the planned reservation period, whether fully or in part.
- Double room single use on request.
- The floor plans of the rooms are only indicative and can be different from the original.
- Pets are not accepted.
- Hotel bill may be settled in cash (EUR, max. euro 2.999,99) or by credit card (Visa, Mastercard).
- Who is the merula?
The blackbird is a particularly creative songsmith, inventing and combining various motifs into pleasing melodies – a talented composer. She also likes to sing in exposed places, for instance roofs or treetops, so that her singing can be heard far and wide.