Relax and live in pica
This comfortable panoramic room is accessed via the lift to the floor then up a short staircase.
The fine furnishings, large bathroom with separate WC and numerous small details make this room something special. The windows look out in three directions with beautiful views from the south to the west where the sun goes down.
One curiosity is that, even from the walk-in wardrobe, the spires of the Schlern massif opposite can be glimpsed from the small window.
Double room (26 m²), newly furnished with tonal spruce from the Seiser Alm, natural wooden flooring, comfortable seating, walk-in wardrobe, roomy bathroom with shower, hairdryer and high-quality toiletries, separate WC and bidet with mountain views, digital TV, safe, Wi-Fi, small southwest-facing private balcony with uninterrupted views of beautiful mountain and valley landscapes and the unique sunsets.
From 112 Euro
Double room deluxe
- Natural wooden flooring
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with shower
- Vanity mirror
- Separated WC
- Bathrobe and slipper
- Digital TV
- Bird's-eye view
- Services included
- every day, enjoy a hearty breakfast with fresh local produce (open until 11 a.m.)
- a bright lounge bar with panoramic windows, fireplace, piano and cellar
- a sun terrace with views of the nearby Sciliar massif and the surrounding mountainous scenery
- an outdoor swimming pool heated all year round, with a meadow where you can lie down and enjoy the sun
- use of the wellness oasis: Finnish sauna, steam bath, bio sauna and solarium
- a relaxation room with breath-taking mountain views
- a soft bathrobe and slippers for the duration of your stay
- a large fitness room
- a music library so that you can listen to great music while you admire the scenery
- prestigious musical events in the hotel
- a soundproof rehearsal studio for musicians
- private parking space (partly roofed)
- a lockable storage for bikes and skis, with heated ski-boot room
- exclusive benefits at S. Vigilio Siusi Golf Course, such as discount on green fee, guaranteed tee times
- WLAN internet connection throughout the hotel
- Alpe di Siusi Holiday Area Live Client Card
- daily cleaning of the apartments
- Prices and discounts
Summer day Week 16th May until 28th June 2019
22nd September until 19th October 2019
€ 112,00 € 707,00 29th June until 31st July 2019
22nd August until 21st September 2019
€ 118,00 € 742,00 1st August until 21st August 2019 € 134,00 € 847,00 Winter day Week 6th January until 1st February 2019
10th March until 25th March 2019
€ 112,00 € 707,00 19th December until 24th December 2018
2nd February until 9th March 2019
€ 118,00 € 742,00 25th December until 5th January 2019 € 134,00 € 847,00
Rates per person including breakfast and daily cleaning.
Double room single use on request.
Download price list
On your departure, you will be charged the tourist tax (2.30 Euro per day per person, 2.50 Euro from 01-01-2020), which is meant to contribute to the preservation of the cultural and natural heritage of our region.
- Starting from May 2019, the Sonus Alpis becomes an adults only Residence Hotel conceived to offer all guests over 16 a stress-free break among like-minded people in quiet and relaxed ambience.
- Rooms are available from 3 pm. Guests arriving after 7 pm are asked to give us notice by phone. Rooms have to be left within 10 am on the day of departure.
- Reservations are confirmed only after payment of a deposit of 30% of the total price to our bank account. In case of cancellation, the deposit will not be refunded.
- Cancellations in the 14 days before arrival are charged with 70% of the total price.
- Late arrivals and anticipated departures are charged with the entire price of the booked period.
- Cancellation terms will apply independently of wheter cancelled rooms or apartments are hired out again for the planned reservation period, whether fully or in part.
- Double room single use on request.
- The floor plans of the rooms are only indicative and can be different from the original.
- Pets are not accepted.
- Hotel bill may be settled in cash (EUR, max. euro 2.999,99) or by credit card (Visa, Mastercard).
- Who is the pica?
The magpie is a loyal bird that remains with his partner for life. Magpies often build their nests in the uppermost branches of tall trees, where they can observe their surroundings. The delicate song of a pair of magpies as they build sounds like quiet chatting.